Hello everyone, i hope you're all well and have all had a lovely weekend.
I received my April Glossy Box (The Natural Box) yesterday and in my box i got:
* Figs & Rouge Organic Cherry & Vanilla Balm (I received a Full Size 8ml £3.29)
* Monu Collagen Cream (I received a full size 50ml £17.50)
* Caudalie Serum (I received a 9m size, full size 30ml is £29.00)
* Burt's Bees Milk and Honey Body Lotion (I received a 12m, full size 190g is £9.99)
* Inika Peacock Blue eyeliner (I received a full size liner, £11.75)
I'm quite pleased with my Glossy Box this month, i received 3 full sized products and those alone would retail at £32.54 so well worth the £12.95 i paid for my box.
Glossy Box is a fab way to try new products plus a lovely surprise treat to receive each month.
Hello Ladies, i hope you're all enjoying the long weekend. I popped into town yesterday and bought the above:
* New L'Oreal Elvive Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Mask (Boots 3 for 2)
* Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facewash and Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub (2 of these for £5)
* Falsifeye Mascara
* Botanics Conditioning Clay Mask
* New Vaseline Hand Cream & Anti Bac
* Jason Anti-aging Tea Time Moisturiser
I was sent the last two products for review, so expect a more thorough review in the next few weeks or so, that will then give me time to test the products therefore i can do a honest review.