Monday, 30 January 2012
I received my Valentines Glossy Box today so i thought i'd share with you all what was in my box this month.
I love the packaging, the box is a hot vibrant pink, beautifully wrapped inside too. I'm a sucker for nice packaging plus the boxes make fabulous storage boxes.
* Clarins Extra-Firming Night Cream
* Murad Skin Perfecting Primer
* Clarins Extra-Firming Day Cream
* First Aid Beauty Mosturizer
* Eyeko Pink Eyeliner
I'm not too excited by my beauty box this month. Considering the hype to the build-up of this months box i was quite disappointed if i'm honest. I found it quite bland and not at all *Valentines*, apart from the box that is....
I'm looking forward to trying the Clarins samples, but pink eyeliner? That sooo isn't me.
I do love the concept of it the Glossy Box, a surprise package each month is always nice, so i will be carrying on with my subscription for the time being.
Monday, 16 January 2012
I bought the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette last week so i thought i'd share a few pictures with you all.
I love, love, love the shades. Quite similar to the first palette yes but there is a noticeable difference.
I got lots of use out of my first palette so i know i'll get as much use out of this one too. The first Naked palette was £28 and this one is priced at £36, so £8 more expensive this time round.
The palette comes with a lipgloss which i'm yet to try and a eyeshadow brush, which i feel is a nice added extra touch. The palette also contains a larger mirror which i'm sure will come in handy, especially whilst on the move.
What are your thoughts on the palette?
Sunday, 15 January 2012
I bought my first Mulberry Handbag yesterday and i got the East West Bayswater, which i love.
It's a classic bag which will hopefully last me throughout the years. All i need now is a lovely Mulberry Wallet to match, maybe also the Oak Bayswater and that will be my collection complete..... ;).
Hope you've all had a lovely weeekend xx
Monday, 9 January 2012
Hello everyone, i hope you've all had a lovely weekend.
I thought i'd share with you one of my casual outfits which i wore over the weekend:
* Cream Skinny Jeans: Topshop
* White Camisole: H&M
* Cream Knit Jumper: Primark
* Cream Bow Pumps: Primark (i bought a pair of these in black too, they're the EXACT same as the Topshop ones, the only difference is that these are a fraction of the price)
* Links of London Sweetie Bracelet with charms
Saturday, 7 January 2012
I haven't done one of those these posts before so thought i'd join in and show you all what's inside my make-up bag. I don't use all these products every day but they're my most used tools/products, excluding eyeshadow palettes.
My Make-up bag is beautiful, very sparkly and pretty. My boyfriend bought it me as a gift for Christmas from Urban Decay.
* MAC Semi Precious Pearl Mineralize Skinfinish
* MAC 150 Powder Brush
* Soap & Glory Bronze
* MAC Light x2 Mineralize Skinfinish
* MAC All That Glitters Eyeshadow
* MAC Concealor & Collection 2000 Concealor
* Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara & No7 Lash Adapt Mascara
* Illamasqua Jules & Tango Powder Eyeshadows
* MAC 233 Eyeshadow Brush & MAC 242 Blending Brush
* Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint
* Illamasqua Betray Cream Blusher
* Urban Decay Black 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil
* Samantha Chapman Real Techniques Powder Brush & Stippling Brush
Sunday, 1 January 2012
Hello Ladies, i hope you all had a fabulous New Years Eve, did you get upto much?
We stayed in a hotel for the night, so we went for a nice meal then onto a relaxed bar with a group of friends. I wore:
Black Silk Exposed back Zip Dress: Topshop
Pandora Bracelet and Charms
I also wore a Grey Blazer from Topshop, unfortunately i didn't get chance to photograph that but it's already been featured on my blog a few pages back if you want to check it out.