Monday, 12 March 2012
Project 365/93 Harrods Glossy Box
I received my Harrods Glossy Box on Saturday so i thought i would share with you all what i got in my box and my thoughts.
My box contained:
* Narciso Rodriguez - For Her Eau De Parfum: 1ml sample
* Molton Brown Heavenly Gingerlily Moisture Bath & Shower: 50ml sample
* YSL - Forever Youth Liberator Serum: 5ml sample
* Burberry Beauty - Miniature Lip Mist Copper: 0.8g sample
* Clarins - Extra Firming Body Cream: 30ml sample
First things first, the perfume sample i don't really see as a luxury sample, afterall i could get that free from the majority of department stores. As always that is a disappointment.
The other products i am pleasantly pleased with, not all are to my taste but that's the gamble you take when you subscribe to any beauty box. As always i love the packaging and the boxes make great storage for all my other beauty related products.
For the products i don't use i'm thinking of putting them all to one side then doing my own little glossy box giveways every few months or so, but instead of five samples the winner will receive 8-12 or so sample products.
For those of you who are subscribed to Glossy Box what are your thoughts on this months box? Did you receive the same products as mine or were yours different?