Thursday, 29 December 2011
Hello everyone, i hope you've all had a lovely break. I thought i'd share with you the above Charms which i had for Christmas; Links Of London Heart Charm for my Sweetie Bracelet, Pandora S Charm and a Pandora Bear Charm.
I had lots of lovely gifts; Charms, Chocolate, Perfume, Soap & Glory Sets, Urban Decay Anniversary Palette, Urban Decay Body Powder, Urban Decay Purple Sparkle Make-Up Bag, Build a Bear, Mug, Snow Fairy, Lush Star Wand, DVD's, Bracelet and a Yankee Candle.
It's my Birthday on New Years Eve so i'm sure to be out celebrating :). If i don't get chance to post before then, i'd like to take this moment to thank you all for reading and following my blog, it is greatly appreciated :).
I wish each and everyone of you all the very best for 2012 xxx
Wednesday, 21 December 2011
* Mask of Magnamity - Lush
* Buffy The Backside Slayer - Lush
* Bubblegum Lip Scrub - Lush
* Mineralize Skin Finish, Light - MAC
* Small Pallette - MAC
* Eyeshadow Pan, All That Glitters: MAC
My new years resolution is not to spend too much and keep more in savings. I've been quite good the past 6 months or so but i know more progress can be made. I'm feeling a little bit blah about Christmas this year for various reasons but soooo looking forward to New Year :).
What are your favourite Lush/MAC products?
Saturday, 17 December 2011
Hello everyone, i thought i'd share with you what i got in my December GlossyBox. This is my first Glossybox so i'm a little late in all the hype which first surrounded the release of the GlossyBox. In all honesty the differing of the mixed reviews did put me off a little but i had a £5 off voucher which i got from the Clothes Show Live so i decided to bite the bullet and give it a go.
The GlossyBox is normally priced at £10 plus £2.95 Postage & Packaging. I paid £7.95 including P&P so not too bad.
I LOVE the packaging, so, so, pretty and delivery was super speedy.
I was pretty impressed with what i got in my GlossyBox:
* Bionova Eye Wrinkle Treatment
* Stripper To Go Nail Remover
* Rituals Foaming Shower Gel
* Cargo Classic Lip Gloss
* Deborah Lippmann Mini Nail Varnish
* Blink & Go Eyeshadow and Blush Palette
I'm unsure whether or not i'll keep subscribed to GlossyBox, maybe one more box, or two......
Saturday, 10 December 2011
Final part of my blog posts from the Clothes Show Live in Birmingham. I didn't see many clothing brands but as you can tell from my pictures above i did find lots of beauty brand goodies. Here's what i got:
* Lauren's Way Glam Tan and Mitt
* Bourjois Make-Up
* ELLE Magazines with Balance Me Body Wash and Jemma Kidd Lipgloss
* Models Own Nail Polishes with a Models Own Make-up bag and free Make-up goodies
* Illamasqua Eyeshadows and Cream Blush
* Barry M Nail Polishes and Make-up
Let me know what you think, hope you're all having a lovely weekend.
Tuesday, 6 December 2011
Part Two is a mix of photo's which i took whilst at the Clothes Show Live in Birmingham. Included are:
* OK Red Carpet Catwalk
* Celebs, X Factor's The Risk, TOWIE Stars Maria and Arg, Darren from Hollyoaks and Jeff Brazier
* My goodies which i bought
My final post will be showing you what i bought on the day, i can't wait until next years show.