Thank you to Pip who nominated me for the "Kreativ Blogger Award":
So i need to write 7 facts about myself, i'm sure all of you have seen enough facts about me so i decided to list 7 of my beauty tips:
* Sudocrem helps to clear up blemishes/spots. I apply mine when i see a spot appearing and voila it clears up the following day.
* Always remove your make-up before you go to bed, makes such a difference to the appearance of your skin.
* Use an Intensive Conditioning Treatment at least once a week, keeps your hair healthy and in tip top condition.
* Always wear gloves when applying fake tan, orange hands is sooooo not a good look.
* Vaseline, cheap, simple yet effective. Use it to condition/lengthen the lashes before applying mascara, tame your eyebrows, moisturise/gloss your lips..... the list is endless.
* Threading your eyebrows. Makes sure a difference to your face, slower re-growth and gives the eyebrows a much, much better shape.
* Moisturise, Moisturise and Moisturise every day. Makes such a difference to the feel/look and appearance of your skin.